V ome celebrate the 4th with us at Delray beach Watersports! It’s a great day for sailing and kayaking!
- Bournemouth will build a wave pool powered by Surf LakesA group of British investors announced plans for the construction of a 35 million-pound wave pool in Bournemouth, England. The structure named "The Lagoon" is expected to produce 2,400 waves per hour and attract 500,000 surfers and visitors each year. "It has been a dream of mine for years. I've always wanted to teach my […]
- Jack Freestone wins 2019 Red Bull Airborne BaliJack Freestone has taken out the 2019 Red Bull Airborne Bali, in Indonesia. The Australian surfer prevailed in the second stop of the aerial surfing series by World Surf League. The event took place at Keramas, which delivered the famous liquid ramps the spot is known for.
- What is a standing wave?A standing wave is often referred to as a stationary wave or seiche. Standing waves are a virtually endless group of waves that bounce up and down on an enclosed or partially bounded water body. So, what are the properties of standing waves?
- How to perform a carving 360Learn how to do a full loop on a wave or, like Kelly Slater once said, a backside off-the-lip going frontside. It looks doable and simple, but it is one of the most difficult and technical maneuvers in surfing, especially when performed on a steep wave face. The carve 360 has been around for quite […]
- The Summer Surf Gear Guide 2019Welcome to the 2019 edition of the Summer Surf Gear Guide. Summertime is the perfect season to go surfing. The hottest period of the year invites us to cherish the best things in life. Whether you're planning a surf trip to tropical destinations or enjoying the dog days of summer in city beaches, it is […]