Delray Beach Town Hall Meeting – Monday, April 29th – Starting the Conversation on Cutting Back on Single-Use Plastics
- The Wave Bristol enters warm-up phaseThe Wave Bristol is expected to open its doors to the public in Autumn 2019, in England. The country's second wave pool powered by Wavegarden will also be the first featuring the company's latest technology, The Cove. The team behind The Wave released today its first series of surf slots.
- World Surf League announces WSL StudiosThe professional surfing circuit announced the launch of the World Surf League (WSL) Studios. The organization led by Sophie Goldschmidt unveiled a content creation division that will be in charge of producing stories around surfing and surfers. WSL Studios will create documentaries, docu-series, and daily short videos and articles that will be distributed across multiple […]
- 8 ways to pull through a surfing wipeoutA surfing wipeout can be incalculable and hostile. It is the last thing you want to encounter when surfing. However, there's no way to prevent getting wiped out. You should think of how to respond wipeouts rather than avoiding them. Always remember that when surfing a shallow break, there's no room for panics.
- Kauli Vaast wins 2019 Tahiti Pro TrialsKauli Vaast has taken out the 2019 Tahiti Pro Trials, at Teahupoo, in French Polynesia. The 17-year-old prodigy defeated Hawaiian sensation, Tyler Newton, in the final, after a standout performance throughout the qualifying event. All athletes were able to ride perfect, big and blue barrels thanks to the superb wind and swell conditions on offer […]
- 58 Surf and Billabong open giant flagship store in Ericeira58 Surf partnered with Billabong to open its flagship store, in Ericeira, Portugal. With a total area of around 1,000 square meters, each corner of 58 Surf Ericeira is inspired by nature and its elements. The brand new flagship store uses environmentally friendly materials such as cork and wood and features solar panels that capture […]